Hi guys, so I’m really sorry that I didn’t post last friday… I’ve been really busy with homework and extra curricular activities
The Rules Are:
-Display Award on Blog.
-Mention the creator of this award and provide link.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide the link (again).
-Say three things about yourself.
-Answer five questions from your nominees.
-Nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers (Jeez that’s a lot).
-Write five questions for your nominees to answer.
-Notify nominees by commenting on their blog.
-Share your best post.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Okay, lets get started! Here are three things about me:
- I was born on the cusp of capricorn and Sagittarius (Someone told me once that that means I have psychic powers. So far those haven’t shown themselves haha).
- I absolutely love succulents and cactuses! They just have this certain look to them that I love :).
- I have an adorable 5 pound Chihuahua named Freeda. She is so cute!
So, since I got nominated twice, I am going to answer all of their questions in this one post (sorry if I bore you).
Questions from Thoughts In Life:
- What is something you love about yourself and why? This question is kind of hard for me to answer because I am semi insecure at this point in life; but if I had to think of something, it would probably be my determination.
- Have you ever done something you know you shouldn’t have? I mean, I say things all the time that I know I shouldn’t have, but not serious actions. I’m a good kid, okay? 🙂
- What is your favorite movie of the year so far? I honestly don’t know.
- If you could change your name, would you and to what? I actually like my name, so I don’t think I would change it. But if I had to, it would probably be Hazel (Shout out to all the ‘Fault in our Stars’ fans out there).
- Have you ever been blindly in love? Well… I pretty much have zero love life at the moment (or any other moment in life haha) *runs out of room crying*.
Now for the questions from Life of a Teenage Ranter:
- If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? This one took me a long time to think of the answer because, I mean, its the rest of your life! Heres the answer: I would have a steak and salad for a meal because its healthy (in other words, I wouldn’t die from lack of nutrients) and it tastes fairly good! Can I add desert? I would probably have creme brûlée :).
- Where is one place in the world that you’ve always wanted to visit? ALL OF EUROPE. Actually this summer, I am taking a visit to Germany and Croatia! Its going to be the biggest vacation I have ever taken away from the USA :).
- If you could be a fictional character from a book, who would it be and why? Hermione. 2 reasons: 1) Hogwarts. 2) Ron ;).
- What is your biggest fear? The Dark, because I’m afraid of what I can’t see. I also have a huge fear of horror movies (which is probably another reason I don’t like the dark).
- What is your favorite memory from 2016? To be honest, I can’t really call out a specific moment, but I learned a lot from the last year. I had a lot of really fun moments and some that I had a tough time with.
Here Are My Questions for the Nominees:
-What is your zodiac?
-What is your favorite season?
-Do you have any pets? If so, tell us about them!
-What is your favorite band/musician?
-What is your favorite object in your bedroom?
Okay, Now here are the amazing nominees!
I genuinely love all of these blogs so you should check them out!
I haven’t been blogging for long, so I can’t say my favorite post, but I’ll lead you all to my 10 Things You (probably) Didn’t Know About Me! So that you can learn a little about the person behind the screen!
Thanks for reading!